Installing testlink

Ask community to help.

Moderators: Amaradana, TurboPT, TL Developers

Installing testlink

Postby martymix » Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:31 pm

Hi
I\\\'m setting up testlink v5 but i\\\'m getting alot of php and sql errors. Could anyone help with out and expalin why i\\\'m getting them.
thanks in advance

Warning: mysql_connect(): Client does not support authentication protocol requested by server; consider upgrading MySQL client in C:\\\\testlink\\\\lib\\\\functions\\\\common.php on line 37

Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user \\\'ODBC\\\'@\\\'localhost\\\' (using password: NO) in C:\\\\testlink\\\\lib\\\\functions\\\\users.inc.php on line 21

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in C:\\\\testlink\\\\lib\\\\functions\\\\users.inc.php on line 21

Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user \\\'ODBC\\\'@\\\'localhost\\\' (using password: NO) in C:\\\\testlink\\\\lib\\\\functions\\\\users.inc.php on line 49

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in C:\\\\testlink\\\\lib\\\\functions\\\\users.inc.php on line 49
martymix

Postby havlatm » Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:38 am

Please look here http://www.phplivesupport.com/documentation/viewarticle.php?uid=1&aid=72&pid=3. There is described the problem and the solution.

Martin
havlatm
Member of TestLink Community

Return to Installation and configuration