clientGetTestCasesForTestPlan - wrong results

Discussion and information for XML-RPC interface.

Moderators: Amaradana, TurboPT, TL Developers

clientGetTestCasesForTestPlan - wrong results

Postby mfranke » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:21 pm

Hello,

I just tried to pull all testcases belonging to a specific testplan from the database. I used following api-call:
/testlink/lib/api/xmlrpc/v1/sample_clients/php/clientGetTestCasesForTestPlan.php
This file comes with the newest release.

The problem is: The results are not valid. The last execution result differs from the given result.

And what makes me wonder: In the Testlink 1.8.5-Version of this file I got more information such as the user or build. Why is this information missing?
Has anyone else noticed a behavior like that?

Thank you,
mfranke
mfranke
TestLink user
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun May 31, 2015 5:10 pm

Re: clientGetTestCasesForTestPlan - wrong results

Postby fman » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:27 pm

1.8.5 does not exists anymore, is old and unsupported, and no compatibility is maintained on newer versions.

If you consider the behaviour of this API Method, an issue then proceed to report it on the right place => mantis, but providing all the info you do not have provided here (details here are zero => no way to try to test or reproduce).
Without detailed scenario starting from test project creation no action can be taken.
fman
Member of TestLink Community
 
Posts: 3021
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:19 am


Return to XML-RPC API



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron