reportTCResult does not return anything

LATEST Official version.
Questions and discussions - NO ISSUES
FOR ISSUES => http://mantis.testlink.org

Moderators: Amaradana, TurboPT, TL Developers

Postby ambrish » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:25 pm

surprisingly, it works now. I am running testlink locally on my machine. When i used the new xmlrpc.php, the webserver "may" have cached the old one.
I used the same code as yesterday, explicitly passing the platform id and now it WORKS !!
PHEW !!!

thanks once again for your support and a special thanks to GuillaumeThebault for the xmlrpc.php patch.
ambrish
TestLink user
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:05 pm

Previous

Return to TestLink 1.9



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron