Problems while adding test case execution results

1.8 related questions and discussions.
Please upgrade to LATEST 1.9.x.
No more fixes for 1.8.

Moderators: Amaradana, TurboPT, TL Developers

Problems while adding test case execution results

Postby partymungo » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:18 am

Hi,
i try to enable the test case execution results "not_run" and "not_available". Therefore i add the following lines to "custom_config.inc:php":

Code: Select all
$tlCfg->results['status_code'] = array (
        "failed"        => 'f',
        "blocked"       => 'b',
        "passed"        => 'p',
        "not_run"       => 'n',
        "not_available" => 'x',
        "unknown"       => 'u',
        "all"           => 'a'
);

$tlCfg->results['status_label'] = array(
        "passed"                => "test_status_passed",
        "failed"                => "test_status_failed",
        "blocked"               => "test_status_blocked",
        "not_run"               => "test_status_not_run",
//    "all"                   => "test_status_all_status",
        "not_available"    => "test_status_not_available",
//      "unknown"          => "test_status_unknown"
);

$tlCfg->results['status_label_for_exec_ui'] = array(
        "passed"  => "test_status_passed",
        "failed"  => "test_status_failed",
        "blocked" => "test_status_blocked"
        "not_run" => "test_status_not_run"
        "not_available" => "test_status_not_available"
);

$tlCfg->results['default_status'] = "not_run";


"/locale/en_GB_strings.txt" is checked and looks good.
"gui/themes/default/css/testlink.css" is checked and looks good.
With this configuration i got a blank screen after refreshing the UI.

The smarty debug console shows the following information:

Code: Select all
{$gsmarty_tc_status}   Array (7)
failed => f
blocked => b
passed => p
not_run => n
not_available => x
unknown => u
all => a

{$gsmarty_tc_status_css}   Array (7)
f => failed
b => blocked
p => passed
n => not_run
x => not_available
u => unknown
a => all

{$gsmarty_tc_status_for_ui}   Array (3)
passed => test_status_passed
failed => test_status_failed
blocked => test_status_blocked

{$gsmarty_tc_status_verbose_labels}   Array (6)
passed => test_status_passed
failed => test_status_failed
blocked => test_status_blocked
not_run => test_status_not_run
not_available => test_status_not_available
unknown => test_status_unknown


It seems that "{$gsmarty_tc_status_for_ui} Array (3)" is not correct? How to change this value?

Thanks in advance
partymungo
Advanced user
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:45 pm

Postby fman » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:39 am

I will give you an answer before Friday
fman
Member of TestLink Community
 
Posts: 3088
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:19 am

Postby fman » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:23 pm

Please check (I've not tried yet):
$tlCfg->results['status_label_for_exec_ui'] = array(
"passed" => "test_status_passed",
"failed" => "test_status_failed",
"blocked" => "test_status_blocked" <<<<<< MISSED , <<<
"not_run" => "test_status_not_run" <<<<<< MISSED , <<<
"not_available" => "test_status_not_available"
);

Must be
$tlCfg->results['status_label_for_exec_ui'] = array(
"passed" => "test_status_passed",
"failed" => "test_status_failed",
"blocked" => "test_status_blocked",
"not_run" => "test_status_not_run",
"not_available" => "test_status_not_available"
);

JUST CHECKED this is the problem. with my php.ini set for errors i've got

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting ')' in D:\w3\tl\tl18\head_20080804\custom_config.inc.php on line 145




may be this is the error
fman
Member of TestLink Community
 
Posts: 3088
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:19 am

Postby partymungo » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:37 am

Hi fman,
many thanks for the quick response. Now it works.

I'm sorry for this rookie mistake (shame on me). :oops:
partymungo
Advanced user
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:45 pm


Return to TestLink 1.8 (OBSOLETE => EOL)[LOCKED]



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron