Search found 398 matches

by Amaradana
Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:06 pm
Forum: TestLink 1.8 (OBSOLETE => EOL)[LOCKED]
Topic: Question : Why do the build for test case count is changing.
Replies: 3
Views: 3190

Question : Why do the build for test case count is changing.

Hi This is a small scenario where we need to consider to implement this if not yet implement. Work Flow 1. Created a test plan and 100 test cases were assigned and executed in build 1. 2. So in build 2, a new future is developed and 50 test cases were written, before assigning these to test plan i c...
by Amaradana
Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:09 am
Forum: TestLink 1.8 (OBSOLETE => EOL)[LOCKED]
Topic: No Results Displayed
Replies: 1
Views: 2097

No Results Displayed

No Results Displayed while navigating to results coumn. Upon clicking on any of the type, a blnk screen sappears in right pane. Please help. I using 1.8RC4
by Amaradana
Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:19 am
Forum: TestLink 1.8 (OBSOLETE => EOL)[LOCKED]
Topic: Unable to import testcase from xml/xls file
Replies: 12
Views: 13251

your welcome
by Amaradana
Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:01 am
Forum: TestLink 1.8 (OBSOLETE => EOL)[LOCKED]
Topic: Unable to import testcase from xml/xls file
Replies: 12
Views: 13251

Yes no need to convert your xml file into excel and then again saving it to your xml. This can be overdone, by 1.8 release you can import directly using excel sheet, but only hurdle is while importing via excel, custom fields cannot be imported. if you want cistom fields to be imported then you need...
by Amaradana
Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:07 am
Forum: TestLink 1.8 (OBSOLETE => EOL)[LOCKED]
Topic: Unable to import testcase from xml/xls file
Replies: 12
Views: 13251

This is possible by .XLS please look in the testlink > Docs > file_examples folder in test link folder. you can find the sample excel sheet. for importing.
by Amaradana
Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:55 am
Forum: TestLink 1.8 (OBSOLETE => EOL)[LOCKED]
Topic: Bulk Updation of test case execution
Replies: 1
Views: 2288

Bulk Updation of test case execution

Is this possible to update the whole test cases(say i have excel with 100 test cases and imported in testlink). while executing all those 100 how do i to do bulk update(all 100 test cases) in changing the status as pass etc..

Please let me know about this
by Amaradana
Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:49 am
Forum: TestLink 1.8 (OBSOLETE => EOL)[LOCKED]
Topic: Unable to import testcase from xml/xls file
Replies: 12
Views: 13251

Check in the Docs folder of your testlink you will get the sample templete
by Amaradana
Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:30 am
Forum: General Testing and Test management
Topic: Custom Fields and Reports Customization
Replies: 2
Views: 5045

Custom Fields and Reports Customization

Dear TestLink Team, I am planning to implement the tool in our Company, as far as our requirements it suited to about 70 % of, but the remaining 30% is related to Custom Fileds and Results customization, Which I would like discuss here. Custom Fields : When we import a test cases only 4 Standard fie...